- The customer shall provide all telephone and other equipment necessary to access the Internet systems.
- The customer may terminate this agreement at any time by providing written notification to Info Link Inc. Services will be terminated within 5 working days of notification and account balances over $3.00 will be refunded on a prorated basis, within 90 days of when notification is received. Refunds will not be issued for services rendered prior to date we receive notice of cancellation. Info Link Inc. reserves the right to modify the service terms, standard rates and operating procedures, to establish usage priorities and to discontinue all or any part of the provided services at any time. Both parties agree to accept electronic mail as legally binding documentation for billing and notification purposes.
- The customer is responsible for any charges incurred on his or her account up until the date of cancellation. Service will be terminated after two consecutive months of non-payment. Services will only be reinstated after balance and any applicable fees have been paid in full.
- The customer is responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy its requirements for accuracy of data input and output and maintaining a means external to the Info Link Inc. system for the reconstruction of any lost data. Internet services are provided on an as is basis. There are no warranties express or implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Info Link Inc. system services, and software or materials provided to the customer.
- Use of an automatic re-dialer to remain connected to your account, or other software to keep your connection alive while you are away from your computer is specifically prohibited. Our server is designed to detect automatic re-dialers as well as significant idle time. You are entitled to use your Info Link account through only one access point at a time. Excessive use of your Internet account will be considered a breach of this contract. For those of you who use the system excessively (i.e. many users and/or usage of web ramp-type products), Info Link will contact you regarding alternative packages.
- Info Link Inc. has made every attempt to provide you with the correct local modem and helpline numbers. Please double check that the phone numbers on the front of your manual are local calls for you. Info Link Inc. will not be held responsible for long distance phone calls or the resulting charges.
- Info Link Inc. is not responsible for service interruptions beyond its control, including acts of God or service interruptions by its suppliers.
- Info Link Inc. systems may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any material in violation of any US or state law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Info Link Inc. from any claims resulting from the customer's use of the service.
- Access to other networks or systems through Info Link Inc. systems must comply with applicable rules of that service.
- Info Link Inc. exercises no control over the content of the information passing through or temporarily stored on its systems. Info Link Inc. personnel may occasionally be required to examine files or email as part of their duties and to facilitate operation of the system. All customer data shall be treated in a confidential manner and data access of this nature shall be minimized. Customer data, including account records, on-line files and email will only be released to those individuals authorized by the customer or upon service of a valid court order.
- The customer agrees to protect and treat as confidential all access codes and ID's provided by Info Link Inc. systems. Sharing of ID's/accounts is expressly forbidden. If a customer believes his access ID/password has been compromised, immediate email or telephonic notification must be provided to Info Link Inc. The customer may be held responsible for all acts/communications initiated or authorized by that account ID until receipt by Info Link Inc. of such notice.
- This agreement will be performed in and governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota. Any claims or causes of action arising out of or related to this agreement must be instituted within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action has arisen or be barred. A claim or cause of action shall arise when the breach, act or omission creating the claim or cause of action accrues, regardless of the party's knowledge of such breach, act or omission. Info Link Inc. reserves the right to disconnect users for violation of any of the conditions of this service agreement.
- This Service Request and Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to Info Link Inc. services and software and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous statements, communications and documents
Return to top of page
Back to Services Overview